STM MicroCut 4.0
Precise and resource-saving
The latest generation MicroCut micro waterjet cutting system combines the high repeatability and precision of direct drives with the smallest possible external dimensions. Unlike conventional cutting systems, the MicroCut can also be used to produce extremely delicate and highly functional components across materials, conveniently and with record cutting accuracy.
The integrated SmartCut software ensures significant material, personnel and time savings. This makes the MicroCut the ultimate all-round solution for advancing miniaturization, e.g. in the fields of medical technology, microelectronics and sealing technology.
Detailed information on the STM MicroCut
- Abrasive container 100 kg with minihopper Pressure conveying system integrated in the machine frame
- Stainless steel catch basin with integrated flushing device-Drives
- Stainless steel catch basin with integrated rinsing device
- Waterjet cutting valve, abrasive head and accessories
- Computer with 20° LED monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Abrasive dosing unit CNC with intermediate hopper
- STM SmartCut waterjet cutting software
- Protective enclosure with automatic door
- STM Edge Tracker Position Laser
- Machine frame with granite bed
- Direct absolute measuring system
- CNC control NUM FLEXIUM
- Ergonomic control panel
- Precision clamping frame
- Linear motor drives
- Repeatability: ± 0.0025 mm
- Positioning accuracy: ± 0.0025 mm
- Traversing speed: max. 10 m/min
- Highest precision and cutting equipment
- TAC 12° skew compensation
- 2D application
- STM BasicClean or OneClean rinsing systems
- STM TAC 12° bevel cut compensation cutting head
- Water level control
- Drilling spindle pneumatic
Waterjet cutting offers unlimited possibilities
With the waterjet technology can almost any material, whether metal, stone, glass, plastic and more. to be edited. It is a cold cutting process with high precision and quality.
We explain how it works, what types & techniques are available and in which industries it is used.