Table of contents
Table of contents
Low noise and safe
STM Cube waterjet cutting systems have all the technical specifications of the MasterCut incl. a hood cover and thus offer even more cleanliness and comfort. The housing provides noise insulation, maximum cleanliness and ideal splash protection. It is therefore the perfect plant for eg. Research & Educational Institutions.
Tailored exactly to you
The STM Cube model is available with the following standard work surfaces: 1 m x 1 m; 1 m x 1.5 m; 1m x 2 m
However, the unique STM modular system for waterjet cutting systems stands for maximum flexibility and enables each customer to find a tailor-made solution in the desired machine size.
Detailed information on the STM Cube
- Welded stainless steel and aluminum machine frame
- Heavy-duty supports for workpieces up to 1,000 kg/m²
- STM SmartCut waterjet cutting software
- Recirculating ball bearing guide X and Y axes
- Automatic security door
- Brushless servo motors
- CNC control NUM
- CNC Z-axis
- Control panel
- Z-axis clearance: 100 mm
- Process speed: 10 m/min
- Positioning accuracy: ± 0.10 mm (per meter at 20°C)
- Repeatability: ± 0.08 mm (per meter at 20°C)
- Medium accuracy requirements
- TAC 12° skew compensation
- Experienced users
- 2D application
- Manual cutting valve rotary holder for bevel cuts up to 48°.
- STM BasicClean or OneClean rinsing systems
- STM TAC 12° bevel cut compensation cutting head
- Abrasive storage container for 450 kg
- Abrasive storage tank 1,650 kg
- Drilling spindle pneumatic
- Water level control
Waterjet cutting offers unlimited possibilities
With the waterjet technology can almost any material, whether metal, stone, glass, plastic and more. to be edited. It is a cold cutting process with high precision and quality.
We explain how it works, what types & techniques are available and in which industries it is used.